Bigpond 3G9WB 7.2Mbps Broadband Home Network Gateway
Next G™ Router with Wi-Fi and 4 Ethernet Ports
• Support Quad-band GSM/GRPS (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz)
• Support tri-band UTMS/HSDPA/HSUPA (850 / 1900 /2100 MHz) Data Rate
• HSUPA (up to 1.9 Mbps uplink)
• HSDPA and UMTS (up to 7.2 Mbps downlink and 384 Kbps uplink)
• EDGE / GPRS / GSM (up to 247 Kbps)
• Antenna Type:Removable antenna
• WAN INTERFACE:HSPA x 1
• LAN INTERFACE:Ethernet x 4
• SNMP, SNTP, Telnet, Web-based management, Configuration backup and restoration
• Firmware upgrade via HTTP, TFTP client and server, or FTP server
• Static route, NAT/PAT, DMZ, DHCP Client/Server/Relay, DNS Proxy, DDNS
• Stateful Packet Inspection, Packet filtering, Denial Of Service protection, Management Authentication protocols
• PAP, CHAP
• PPTP/L2TP/IpSec pass-through
• Power, LAN 4, LAN 3, LAN2, LAN 1, Wi-Fi, Internet, 3G, 2G, Signal Strength for Low, Med and High LEDs POWER.
• External power adapter
• 100-240Vac to 12Vdc /1.5A
• 0 ~ 50 degrees Celsius
• 5 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
• 205 mm (W) x 47 mm (H) x 145 mm (D)
A reliable wireless network for simple and affordable networking
• Create a network at home or in the office with multiple wireless devices; including PC’s, laptops,
Wi-Fi phones and PDAs.
• No phone line or FOXTEL cable needed – works with the Telstra Next G™ network.
• Mobile business solution can provide workers with remote high-speed access to large volumes of
data, emails, Internet and business applications on the move.
• Ideal for country areas that do not have ADSL/cable but are in the Next G™ coverage areas.
• Broadband in the car – plug your BigPond 7.2 Home Network Gateway into a DC converted powe
supply. No more bored kids on long car trips!
• Easy to use and as reliable as your mobile phone connection.
• Provides a reliable 3G connection to the Internet.
• Designed to allow small and medium enterprise customers and home users to enjoy the freedom
of secure, high-speed-Internet connectivity on the go!
• Peak downlink speeds of 7.2 Mbps & 1.9 Mbps upstream.
• Typical downlink speeds of 550kbps to 3Mbps, bursting up to 6Mbps and typical uplink speeds of
300kbps – 1Mbps, bursting to 1.3Mbps in most places in CBD, metro and other areas*
• Connects multiple wired or wireless devices to the one secure Internet connection.
• Allows users to watch movies, download music or access e-mail without the need of a fixed line
• Multiple users can share the one data bundle, making it a cost effective device.